CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in Identity Security, Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets.
Be part of analyzing, designing and developing a brand-new product from scratch in CyberArk’s elite unit – the Innovation Labs.
- Work in a startup environment
- Lead and own various development efforts in the group
- Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards
- Development mainly in – Java and Python
- At least 5 years of experience in the software industry in Python
- Backend server programming (multithreaded programming, performance tuning)
- Excellent design and analytical skills
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline
- Experience in cloud environment (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach
- Elite alumni graduate or Computer Science degree or similar experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- BSc in computer science/engineering – an advantage