Founded in 2014, Ogury is the creator of the first marketing engine driven by user choice. Ogury systematically offers users clear choices about their data and digital advertising experience. It respects the choices they make throughout their mobile journey to deliver a more meaningful, relevant experience. Over the last 5 years, we have grown to over 400 employees across 10 countries. Last year we were listed in the Deloitte's #UKFast50 fastest-growing Tech companies of 2019 and secured $50m of investment to drive our international expansion and product development. There has never been a more exciting time to join us! You will be part of the team dedicated to create tools to our Active Insights for brands. Your job will consist in keeping the infrastructure rolling for brands to ensure it runs smoothly and maintaining the core product itself in Node.js and React.js. You will work with a skilled and experienced team, making a lot of optimization and brainstorming, to prepare the future of the platform in an incredibly collaborative environment reporting directly into the Tech Lead.
What you will be doing
- Keep the infrastructure rolling for brands - if the brand wants insight to marketing and advertising, you will be part of the team that maintains this to help it run smoothly.
- Maintaining one of Ogury's core products called Active Insights for Brands, also involved in Ad Targeting - mainly back-end Node.js and front-end React.js
- Following agile practices, sprints that last 2 weeks
- You will also help out on the back end where necessary.
- Setting up new projects in React, also setting up a framework that can be used company wide.
- Participate in analyzing, designing, developing, documenting, testing, and deploying software in production
- Participate in code reviews, professional knowledge sharing with peers, mentoring less experienced team members, project and release planning.
- You have experience in one backend language such as (Node.JS, Java, Go, Python)
- Previous experience in developing API
- Ideally you have skills with SQL
- Finally, you have been working in an Agile environment with Git
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary with a bonus paid quarterly
- Slick office space in central Belgrade with free lunches
- Health insurance
- An environment where we encourage learning and progress (hackathons, brown bag lunch, MOOC like Pluralsight or Coursera)
- Work from home flexibility
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce